Getting to know RDP: functions and how to use it
Do you want to increase internet connection speed? Actually there is an easy way to do this, namely using the RDP or remote desktop protocol.
However, what is the remote desktop protocol? In this article, you are invited to learn its meaning, function, and how to use it on a Windows 10 computer. Enjoy reading!
What is RDP?
RDP is a protocol used to remotely connect one computer to another. This means that this protocol allows you to access other computers and transfer data remotely.
However, its use is not limited between personal computer devices. This protocol can also be used so that your PC can connect to a virtual desktop and the RDP server itself.
When you buy the right to install software on one machine. This type is preferable for companies where several people work at one PC, for example, in shifts.
User license. When you buy your employee’s right to access the software from any device. This type is preferable for organizations where employees log in remotely from different devices.
It is worth noting that in both cases, a permanent license is provided for the Terminal Server CAL (remote terminal server).
Benefits of RDP
Why do you need to Buy RDP and use it? Aren’t there other types of remote desktop protocols like FTP?
There are at least three benefits that make this protocol superior to other types of remote desktop, namely:
- Provides Superfast Internet Connection
- RDP can provide you with a super-fast internet connection. With this protocol, the internet speed you can use can reach 1,000 Mbps.
- Of course this will be very useful if you frequently upload or download large data.
- It’s just that, the RDP connection speed is affected by the server performance used. Therefore, you can use Cloud VPS hosting as an RDP server.
- With 99.9% uptime your connection will always be fast and smooth. Plus, the price starts from IDR 104,000 per month only.
- Facilitates Applications That Must Run 24/7
The second benefit of remote desktop protocol is running bots or applications that must always be running.
This protocol connection will not be disconnected even if your computer is turned off. In addition, the processes performed on the RDP server will continue to run.
That way, you can still leave the bot or app running as long as the process doesn’t exceed the server bandwidth.
The RDP server can be modified as you wish
Of course, you already know that the remote desktop protocol can be used only if you have a server to support it.
The fun thing is, you can choose a server with the specifications you want. Cloud VPS, for example, offers six types of server packages. Starting from those with a bandwidth of 1000 GB to 8000 GB.
In addition, Cloud VPS is full root access. This means that you can change the server configuration at will.
RDP service providers invite you to take advantage of all the new opportunities that the Remote Desktop Services software and the organization of a terminal server open to you, especially since the price for such software is very reasonable with you. For this part, it is guaranteed that you get constant information support and the opportunity to keep abreast of future innovations and updates for your product and not only.
- The Battle Over Oneplus 9 Pro And Methods To Win It - November 21, 2021
- A complete view of Profit singularity system and course - September 7, 2021
- Have a great fun while watching your desired movies for free - August 18, 2021